Thursday, January 22, 2015

Triumphs

      Triumphs     
12x24   oil on linen

Tulips usher in Spring here in Michigan so anyone familiar with our climate will certainly realize these tulips came from the florist and not from my backyard!  I got anxious to think of Spring, I guess.  :)
The title Triumphs originates from the name of the variety of tulip but to me it says so much more than that.  The tulips herald the renewal of life after a long cold winter and their bright cheerfulness always seem to me to shout a sort of triumph! 
Life too has those opportunities to triumph...I hope today you can take a moment to celebrate those times (even the little ones) in your life and just shout..."triumph!" 

Blessings to you all and thank you for your support of my art!


No comments:

Post a Comment