Sunday, May 12, 2013

Spring Cleaning

Spring Cleaning!

I've had so many "irons in the fire" lately..I've had very little time to paint!! I miss the painting but need to get some of the Spring projects done so the studio just has to wait for the moment. sigh........

I am very proud to announce that I have been blessed with acceptance into two recent juried competitions.  Both events are major regional and/or Statewide shows.  I feel honored to be a part of them both!
Three pieces have been accepted to Festival 2013 in Grand Rapids, Michigan
The event this year is being hosted by the UICA Gallery 


Berries Galore


Berries Galore  received a Festival award! Thank you to juror Larry Blovits for selecting my piece!

Also honored to be a part of the show:

Red Amaryllis II





Autumn's Glow
_____________________________________________________________________


Also accepted this week to the 85th Regional Exhibition All-State Edition
at the Muskegon Museum of Art

The Sailboat Platter

What an exciting week!!
_____________________________________________________________________
Now I have to go back to the Spring Cleaning....huge garage sale on my calendar for this upcoming weekend....May 17th and 18th  9-6pm
What a LOT of work!  I'm making deals...ready to "lighten my load"! ;)

2091 Airway St.Ne
Grand Rapids, Mi

if you're in the area come by and check out the deals.  I'm getting rid of a lot of glassware, pottery and collectibles.


No comments:

Post a Comment