Sunday, December 2, 2012

Today I tried a painting challenge from a group that I belong to AMO Painting Challenge...Each month they suggest a new challenge and you can upload your paintings to the site.  Mostly it's just for fun, but also as an opportunity to stretch your skills.
This month's challenge is Painting with no more than 100 Strokes......pretty touch to do, although it would be easier with a smaller canvas and a simpler subject matter.  I might try another one with that in mind.
100 Strokes, painting challenge

I decided to keep moving on this painting to see where it would go without the restriction of the number of strokes used.  About 1000 strokes later this is what I came up with.....at least now you can tell what it is!
The Bird's Nest     8x8  oil

No comments:

Post a Comment